One mouthful of chicken dish left TV producer completely paralysed for life

2,978
0
Posted by The King Slayer 4 months ago in News
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

Amy May Shead is no longer able to move or speak after eating "just one mouthful of chicken" On 12th April 2014, Amy May Shead set off for a trip to Budapest. Severely allergic to nuts all her life, Amy carried her EpiPen with her and felt confident she could deal with an allergic reaction should it occur. However, on the third day of her trip, Amy ate "just one mouthful of a chicken dish" in a restaurant which caused a severe anaphylactic reaction. Amy went into cardiac arrest, and it took six minutes for the paramedics to revive her. Amy was placed on life support in the Budapest hospital before being flown home.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES